I first started blogging when I was 15 and I have always been passionate about writing, so I thought that it would be useful to practice my craft in a way that allows me to showcase my thoughts and have honest and constructive feedback.
2. What is your lifetime ambition?
Since I was a young child, my lifelong ambition has always been to be a writer and I am determined that this will happen one day.
3. What is your favourite saying?
'Ain't nobody got time fo dat!'
4. How long does it take you to get ready on a normal day?
On a school day about 30 minutes and at the weekend, it depends.
5. What are you most passionate about?
It's probably become predictable by now, but I am most passionate about writing.
6. What are you listening to at the moment?
I'm actually not listening to any music at the minute as I find it really hard to concentrate on writing when I've got 'IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT!' blaring through my headphones
7. What is your best childhood memory?
Ooh that would have to be when I went to Disneyworld, Florida with my family when I was eight years old. In true Disney style, it was magical.
8. Where would you like to visit that you haven’t already?
I NEED to visit New York someday. I'm a city girl at heart and I would love nothing more than to sit in Central Park with a pen and paper and just write. Cliché I know, but that's the dream.
9. Hot or cold?
Hot, of course!
10. When you are feeling down what do you do to lift your spirits?
EAT LOTS OF RUBBISH. That's the key. Just joking, that's only part of the solution! If I'm feeling down I like to get into my pyjama's or very comfy clothes, grab a blanket and snuggle up on the sofa and watch one of my favourite films.
11. Who is your favourite Disney character?
Baloo the bear from 'The Jungle Book'- I love that guy!
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- If your blog could be read by anyone in the world... who would you choose to read it and why?
- What are your aims for 2014?
- How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Who is your blogging inspiration?
- What advice would you give some bloggers who are just starting out?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Why do you blog?
- Have you faced any challenges when blogging and if so, what were they? (if that's not too horrifically personal aha)
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Name 1 thing on your bucket list! Mine is going in a hot air balloon :D